Insurance Account Manager - Welland
BIG is seeking energetic Account Managers to join our growing team at Head Office in Welland. This role is responsible for all aspects of account management from new business to servicing clients. In addition to providing excellent customer service, individuals must be able to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
BIG has a great philosophy: motivate your staff to succeed and you will succeed as a brokerage. We recognize the value of our employees and place as much emphasis on you as a person as we do the skills you bring to the table. The core of our business is attracting top insurance professionals and providing them with innovative technology, tools and the support required to compete in the fast-changing insurance landscape. We’re a rapidly growing insurance brokerage with over 40 locations across Ontario. We’re also proud to have been named Number 1 Insurance Brokerage in Canada by Insurance Business Magazine!
If you are comfortable working in a technology-focused environment that continues to evolve, we encourage you to apply.
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Providing superior customer service when responding to client inquiries and resolving concerns in a timely manner
- Reviewing policies and making recommendations based on individual client needs while identifying opportunities to cross-sell/upsell
- Adhering to underwriting criteria set out by broker partners
- Following up and coordinating with clients to ensure documents are complete
- Making changes through company partners’ portals and websites
- If you’d like to try sales, we have an opportunity available with an attractive commission structure, although not required
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and customer-focused
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Strong computer skills with ability to learn new software systems
- RIBO license is required
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in insurance industry is an asset
- High school or equivalent
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health care and disability benefits
- Starting at 3 weeks of vacation
- Opportunities to grow and develop
If you are ready for the next BIG step in your career, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Interested? Apply Here
Fill out the form below.