Back To Top
Page Illustration



Registered Education Savings Plan | RESP | Billyard Insurance Group | Students Studying at College or University
Post-secondary education expands the horizon of possibilities for your child’s career, but as they face one of the most stressful periods of life, finances is the last thing you want them to worry about. Over a four-year university degree, a student could end up paying anywhere from $40,000 if living at home and up to $96,000 if living away from home. One of the best ways to set your child up for a successful future is through a Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP), which can be used to save for college and university schooling. ... Read More
Tenant Insurance for Students | Billyard Insurance Group | Roommates in College Dorm
University and college are expensive and you probably don’t have the money to cover damage or theft of valuable belongings when you move away. For a minimal cost, tenant insurance for students could save you financial stress replacing damaged items, giving you the freedom to concentrate on your education.... Read More