Billyard Insurance Group is attracting top insurance professionals and providing them with innovative technology, tools, and the support required to compete in the fast-changing insurance landscape. We are a rapidly growing insurance brokerage with over 60 locations across Canada. We’re also proud to have been recognized on Insurance Business Canada’s Top Brokerages list for the last two years and named one of Canada’s Top Growing Companies on the Globe and Mail’s 2020 Report on Business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
BIG is seeking energetic Account Managers to join our growing team at the Moncton location . This role is responsible for all aspects of account management from new business to servicing clients. In addition to providing excellent customer service, individuals must be able to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Providing superior customer service when responding to client inquiries and resolving concerns in a timely manner
- Reviewing policies and making recommendations based on individual client needs while identifying opportunities to cross-sell/upsell
- Adhering to underwriting criteria set out by broker partners
- Following up and coordinating with clients to ensure documents are complete
- Making changes through company partners’ portals and websites
- If you’d like to try sales, we have an opportunity available with an attractive commission structure, although not required
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in insurance industry is an asset
- High school or equivalent
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Starting at 3 weeks of vacation and Personal days
- Opportunities to grow and develop
Interested? Apply Here
Fill out the form below.