Financial Security Advisor - Port Perry
Billyard Insurance Group is attracting top insurance professionals and providing them with innovative technology, tools, and the support required to compete in the fast-changing insurance landscape. We are a rapidly growing insurance brokerage with over 40 locations across Ontario. We’re also proud to have been recognized on Insurance Business Canada’s Top Brokerages list for the last two years and named one of Canada’s Top Growing Companies on the Globe and Mail’s 2020 Report on Business.
Billyard Insurance Group is seeking a Financial Security Advisor to join our Port Perry office. If you’re client-focused and able to create financial security plans to help individuals reach their goals, we encourage you to apply.
- Maintaining and building new client relationships through ongoing networking
- Providing advice to clients based on individual needs
- Offering ongoing support and service to clients
- Managing and servicing existing book of business
- Knowledgeable in Life and Living benefits (group, Travel, Investments)
- Strong understanding of compliance and current legislation
- Self-starter, requires minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Qualifications and experience:
- LLQP license is required
- Minimum two years of experience in similar role
- Dual license (OTL or RIBO) is an asset
- High school or equivalent
What we offer:
- Competitive commission-based compensation model
- Health care and disability benefits
- Opportunities to work with our inhouse P&C division for lead generation
- Freedom to grow and develop your book of business
- Premium digital experience for the broker and their clients
- Access to the Industry’s top Insurance carriers
If you are ready for the next BIG step in your career, please send us your resume.
Interested? Apply Here
Fill out the form below.