Billyard Insurance Group is attracting top insurance professionals and providing them with innovative
technology, tools, and the support required to compete in the fast-changing insurance landscape. We are a rapidly growing insurance brokerage with over 40 locations across Ontario. We’re also proud to have been recognized on Insurance Business Canada’s Top Brokerages list for the last two years and named one of Canada’s Top Growing Companies on the Globe and Mail’s 2020 Report on Business.
Billyard Insurance Group is looking to hire an auditor to expand our Auditing and Compliance team at BIG Head Office in Welland. This role will provide report to the Audit and Compliance Manager and work closely with the Director of Personal Lines. This position may also contribute to other projects as needed.
- Perform audits on Billyard Insurance Group Brokers to ensure that all underwriting guidelines and mandatory procedures are followed
- Review policy documentation for completeness and provide feedback of any insufficiencies.
- Work with the auditing and compliance manager to complete company specific audits as required
- Identify, analyze and report trends and opportunities to support company’s auditing and compliance strategy
- Help with the development of new processes and procedures
- Strong underwriting background
- Detailed oriented with strong written communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-started with minimal supervision required
- Strong computer skills and ability to quickly learn new software
Qualifications and Experience:
- RIBO licensed
- Past Insurance Sales or Service experience
- CIP, CAIB or working towards one of the industry designations considered an asset
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in discussing the Auditor position in further detail.
Interested? Apply Here
Fill out the form below.