Insurance Broker - Georgetown
Billyard Insurance Group is attracting top insurance professionals and providing them with innovative technology, tools, and the support required to compete in the fast-changing insurance landscape. We are a rapidly growing insurance brokerage with over 60 locations across Canada. We’re also proud to have been recognized on Insurance Business Canada’s Top Brokerages list for the last two years and named one of Canada’s Top Growing Companies on the Globe and Mail’s 2020 Report on Business.
Billyard Insurance Group is looking for an Insurance Broker to join our growing team at our branch in Georgetown. The Insurance Broker is responsible for closing inbound leads through our lead management system. If you’re results-oriented with a proven history in sales, we encourage you to apply.
- Manage leads and provide quotes to prospective clients in a timely manner
- Recommend coverages based on individual customer needs
- Identify and cater to clients’ changing insurance demands
- Adhere to underwriting criteria set out by broker partners
- Self-starter who is motivated and needs little direction
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Technology-oriented individual with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- RIBO or OTL licensed
- Minimum 1 year of experience in insurance sales
- Call center experience is an asset
- High school or equivalent
Interested? Apply Here
Fill out the form below.