Insurance Broker - London North
Billyard Insurance Group is attracting top insurance professionals and providing them with innovative technology, tools, and the support required to compete in the fast-changing insurance landscape. We are a rapidly growing insurance brokerage with over 60 locations across Canada. We’re also proud to have been recognized on Insurance Business Canada’s Top Brokerages list for the last two years and named one of Canada’s Top Growing Companies on the Globe and Mail’s 2020 Report on Business.
We are looking for an Insurance Broker to join our growing team at our branch in London North. The Insurance Broker is responsible for closing inbound leads through our lead management system. If you are a sales-oriented and outgoing individual who loves to network, foster relationships, and generate leads, we encourage you to apply. At the BIG London North,brokers thrive in a great environment suited for success. We provide you with training and coaching for personal and commercial insurance products to build a portfolio of profitable clients. The individual will grow and maintain their book of business with an exceptional compensation structure and ownership of book of business.
- Generate new business through your networks and centers of influenc
- Manage leads and provide quotes to prospective clients in a timely manner
- Idenetity and recommend coverages based on individual customer needs
- Identify and cater to clients’ changing insurance demands
- Adhere to underwriting criteria set out by broker partners
- Promote client loyalty through relationship building
- Self-starter who is motivated and needs little direction
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and client-focused
- Technology-oriented individual with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- RIBO or OTL licensed
- Minimum 1 year of experience in property and casualty insurance sales
What We Offer
- Salary with competitive commission structure
- Health care and disability benefits
- Starting at 3 weeks of vacation
- Opportunities to grow and develop
- Flexible work arrangements including work from home
Interested? Apply Here
Fill out the form below.