Insurance Broker - Markham South
Looking for a sales driven producer to join the team at Billyard Insurance Group in Markham South, ON. Must be committed to providing legendary service and have an insatiable hunger for closing and attracting clients.
Our brokerage has a great philosophy; motivate your staff to succeed and you will succeed as a brokerage. We put as much emphasis on you as a person as we do the skills that you bring to the table. There is something special about being an employee at the BIG and we take that mind set into our onboarding decisions.
Our sales producer position requires a sales-oriented and outgoing individual with a proven history of sales, networking and generating leads skills. You will be enabled to grow your book of business with a competitive compensation structure in a technology-oriented environment.
- Generate new business through existing networks and Centers of influence.
- Able to identify and solve our clients changing insurance demands.
- Review quotes and recommends coverage based on individual consumer needs.
- Adhere to the underwriting criteria set out by our broker partners.
- Co-ordinate and follow up on client leads.
- Flexibility to work from office or home
Qualifications and attributes:
- RIBO/OTL/Wiling to get the RIBO license within 1 month of the hiring date
- Sales Focused and not shy to go out and create referral partners from various businesses
- Able to Multitask and generate leads from various sources
- Independent, Ambitious and Competitive
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude
- Customer focused
- Looking to grow within a rapidly expanding company
If you can see the BIG picture and feel you would be a valuable addition to our team, we encourage you to apply. Please attach your Cover Letter and Resume with your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Previous sales and generating leads experience is a must
License or Certification: RIBO Licensed
Salary: Highly competitive compensation to be discussed
Interested? Apply Here
Fill out the form below.