Insurance Broker - Moncton
Billyard Insurance Group is attracting top insurance professionals and providing them with innovative technology, tools, and the support required to compete in the fast-changing insurance landscape. We are a rapidly growing insurance brokerage with over 60 locations across Canada. We’re also proud to have been recognized on Insurance Business Canada’s Top Brokerages list for the last three years and named one of Canada’s Top Growing Companies on the Globe and Mail’s 2021 Report on Business.
Looking for a determined producer to join the team at Billyard Insurance Group’s Moncton office. The successful candidate must be committed to providing legendary service and have an insatiable hunger for attracting clients and closing sales.
Our sales producer position requires a sales-oriented individual with a proven history of sales, marketing, and prospecting skills. You will be enabled to grow your book of business with a competitive compensation structure in a technology-oriented environment.
- Generate new business through existing networks and centers of influence.
- Identify and solve our clients changing insurance demands.
- Review quotes and recommend coverages based on individual consumer needs.
- Adhere to the underwriting criteria set out by our broker partners.
- Coordinate and follow up on client leads.
- Technology oriented
- Customer focused
- Looking to grow within a rapidly expanding company
- Sales focused
- Independent, ambitious, and competitive
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- OTL Level 2 New Brunswick Licensed
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Health care and disability benefits
- Starting at 3 weeks of vacation
- Opportunities to grow and develop
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Billyard Insurance Group is committed to building a transparent environment where everyone feels heard, welcomed, and included. We believe Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are fundamental in our vision to be the leading insurance platform in Canada. BIG is a proud equal-opportunity workplace that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity
Our Commitment to Accessibility
Billyard Insurance Group is committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. Should you require any accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats or to report any accessibility problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905.346.2190 x357.
Please note that all applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Interested? Apply Here
Fill out the form below.