Insurance Broker - Port Perry
Billyard Insurance Group is attracting top insurance professionals and providing them with innovative technology, tools, and support to compete in the fast-changing insurance landscape. We are a rapidly growing insurance brokerage with over 40 locations across Ontario. We’re also proud to have been recognized on Insurance Business Canada’s Top Brokerages list for the last two years and named one of Canada’s Top Growing Companies on the Globe and Mail’s 2020 Report on Business.
Billyard Insurance Group is looking for an Insurance Broker to join our growing team at our branch in Port Perry. The Insurance Broker is responsible for closing inbound leads through our lead management system and servicing existing clients. If you are results-oriented with a proven history in sales, we encourage you to apply.
- Manage leads and provide quotes to prospective clients in a timely manner
- Recommend coverages based on individual customer needs
- Identify and cater to clients’ changing insurance demands
- Adhere to underwriting criteria set out by broker partners
- Self-starter who is motivated and needs little direction
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Technology-oriented individual with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- RIBO or OTL licensed
- Minimum 1 year of experience in insurance sales and service
- Call center experience is an asset
- High school or equivalent
What We Offer:
- Salary with competitive commission structure
- Health care and disability benefits
- Starting at 3 weeks of vacation
- Opportunities to grow and develop
- Flexible work arrangements including work from home
Interested? Apply Here
Fill out the form below.