Life Insurance Broker - Windsor
Billyard Insurance Group Windsor are looking for Life Insurance Brokers to join the team’s Life & Finance division. Must be committed to providing exceptional service and have an insatiable hunger for closing and attracting clients. This position requires a sales oriented and outgoing individual with a proven history of sales, networking and generating leads skills. You will be enabled to grow your book of business with a competitive compensation structure in a technology-oriented environment.
Our brokerage has a great philosophy; motivate your staff to succeed and you will succeed as a brokerage. We put as much emphasis on you as a person as we do the skills that you bring to the table. Willingness to learn more and grow a career in the industry is a must have and we will provide professional development, education, training and mentorship opportunities to help you prosper. There is something special about being an employee at the BIG and we take that mind set into our onboarding decisions.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Generate new business through existing networks and Centers of influence.
- Identify and solve our clients changing insurance demands.
- Review quotes and recommends coverage based on individual consumer needs.
- Adhere to the underwriting criteria set out by our broker partners.
- Co-ordinate and follow up on client leads.
- Flexibility to work from office or home
Our Ideal Candidate:
- LLQP License
- Mutual Funds License an asset
- RIBO License an asset
- Experience and proven success in the financial services industry
- Sales Focused and not shy to go out and create referral partners from various businesses
- Broad knowledge of a variety of insurance products
- Able to Multitask and generate leads from various sources
- Independent, Ambitious and Competitive
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude
- Customer focused
- Looking to grow within a rapidly expanding company
Interested? Apply Here
Fill out the form below.