Underwriter - Welland
Are you interested in beginning your career with one of the fastest growing brokerages in Ontario? BIG provides a change from the traditional insurance brokerage experience. The core of our business is attracting top insurance professionals and providing them with innovative technology and tools required to compete in the rapidly changing insurance landscape. We’re a rapidly growing insurance brokerage with over 30 locations across Ontario. We’re also proud to have been named Number 1 Insurance Brokerage in Canada by Insurance Business Magazine!
BIG has a great philosophy: motivate your staff to succeed and you will succeed as a brokerage. We recognize the value of our employees and place as much emphasis on you as a person as we do the skills you bring to the table.
If you are a detail-oriented individual we encourage you to apply. No previous experience is required.
- Review documents for accuracy and completion
- Ensure policies adhere to underwriting guidelines
- Enter data into insurance company portals and websites
- Conduct billing calls as needed
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry
- A minimum of one year of office administration and/or customer service
- Previous experience in insurance is an asset
- RIBO license is an asset
- High school or equivalent
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health care and disability benefits
- Starting at 3 weeks of vacation
- Opportunities to grow and develop
If you are ready to begin your career in the insurance industry, please send us your resume.
Interested? Apply Here
Fill out the form below.